Latitude Technologies, headquartered in Victoria, BC, is looking for an enthusiastic engineer or technologist to step into the position of Technical Sales Representative. Reporting to our General Sales Manager, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in the success of Latitude’s customers.
Summary of Job Position:
Working as part of our sales team, you will be responsible for supporting the full range of Latitude’s products. This position will require a wide range of skills and areas of expertise well suited for a curious, creative and detail-oriented candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the technical point of contact for customers both pre and post sales
- Answer customer queries in a timely manner via email and telephone
- Participate in product testing and development and provide “Voice of Customer” feedback on product design
- Deliver web based product demonstrations and training
- Assist with sales presentations and technical bid responses
- Develop technical sales collateral and whitepapers
- Reproduce and document customer issues and provide steps to engineering to assist in root cause analysis
- Provide remote assistance
- Engineering/Technologist qualification or equivalent advanced technical education
- Demonstrated front line sales and customer support experience an asset
Skills and Abilities:
- Customer driven with a passion for solving problems
- Self-starter with a strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to target technical content to a specific audience
- Outstanding computer skills
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Familiarity with the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) and experience in the aviation industry an asset
About Latitude Technologies:
Latitude Technologies is located in Victoria, British Columbia, on beautiful Vancouver Island. We are one of the world’s leading developers and manufacturers of wireless data management solutions for aviation, land, and marine transportation industries, delivering certified satellite-based data and voice communications systems to customers worldwide. We are a company on the move and are looking for great people to grow with us.
Latitude offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. We are proudly an equal opportunity employer. If you are self-motivated, enjoy problem solving, and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career as part of a world-class team, contact us today.
Highly motivated candidates who do not meet all the requirements for the position and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Recent graduates must submit course grades for their final academic year.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, subject line “Technical Sales Representative”