The DL150 Satellite Data Unit (SDU) provides the satellite connectivity for a FANS 1/A+ CPDLC system allowing capture and retransmission of Satcom messages as to meet the requirements of AC20-140B. The DL150 SDU is designed to meet TSO-C159b. The DL150 SDU acts as a communications link for a FANS compliant FMS via an ARINC 741 interface.
- Take advantage of ATS services that support FANS 1/A+ equipped aircraft!
- Small form factor, very lightweight
- FANS1/A+ compliant
- Data link for CMU-to-ground ATS, ACARS, and CPDLC messages
- ARINC 741
- ARINC 618
- Supports major CMU/MU avionics
- Requires passive LGA Iridium antenna
- Optional automated flight eventing and tracking (GPS antenna required)
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Additional serial ports and I/O
Approvals and Qualifications
- DO-262B compliant
- DO-178C Level D
- DO-160G Env. Cat. [F1]XBAB[SM]XXXXXXZBBB[BC]SMXXXAX
- ARINC AQP
- SITA VAQ
- NGSS Equipment Class Identifier: AES2-4/LBT
- Size: 6.8”x4.0”x1.2”
- Weight: 410 grams (0.90 lbs.)
- Power requirement: 28 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -45°C to + 70°C
- Altitude: 55,000 ft.
- Arinc 429: 2 x Tx, 4 x Rx channel pairs
- RS232: 2x
- 2 discrete inputs, 3 outputs
- L1 GPS with SBAS
For more information on the DL150 or to place an order, please contact us at 1.888.966.5599, 1.250.475.0203, or firstname.lastname@example.org.