Flight Data Processing
IONode View is our immediate post-mission IONode flight data analysis tool. IONode View provides a feature rich interface including interactive parameter graphing and complete flight visualization with cockpit instrument readout. IONode View can trigger email alerts of in-flight exceedances based on standard operating data parameters set by the fleet operator. IONode View can provide high-granularity animated playback of any flight where IONode flight data recording and reporting was enabled. IONode View receives its flight data fully-configured for immediate processing directly from IONode BaseStation via secure high-speed Internet connection to IONode View data servers.
IONode View is available by monthly subscription per installed IONode recording and reporting device. As with all LatitudeWebSentinel services, fleet pricing is available for IONode View subscriptions.
WebSentinel – Our Complete Flight Following and Flight Data Monitoring Service.
WebSentinel is our web-based data management service that offers a reliable and affordable solution for processing geo-positioning and telematics data, collected and distributed by our SkyNode and GeoNode devices operating on-board aircraft, marine craft and overland vehicles.
NEXUS is our tracking and mapping system that integrates real-time situational data from any device and any satcom network into a common web-based user display. NEXUS gives operators clear visibility to all deployed assets that have location-reporting capability.
- Real-time and historic flight path display
- 2-way messaging
- Event-triggered or automated alerts
- Modify device reporting characteristics from desktop
- Administer custom access logins for your clients and employees
- Position, heading, speed, altitude, and other flight status data
- Real-time Google Earth/Maps coverage
- Distance calculation
- Take-off, landing, ETE and distance usage for mission statistics report
- Custom map location markers
- Interface to 3rd party applications
- Secure enterprise grade solutions
- Weather overlays
- Subscriptions starting at $10 a month
- Better manage aircraft location and operational status
- Better protect operator and asset with automated alerts
- Improve field operator efficiency
- Improve maintenance coordination
- Track mission ETE and collect mission time and distance usage
- Download the data into your business reporting and invoice programs
- Support multiple concurrent users at no extra cost
- Exceeds US Forestry AFF.GOV reporting requirements
- Integration to your proprietary ERP system
- Secure data transfer
Complementing our Next Generation flight data management solutions, Latitude has introduced SAFR (Sentinel Advanced Flight Reporting). SAFR is our gold standard for optimized flight data recording and reporting using SkyNode and IONode hardware and WebSentinel, IONode View, and ATIS (Advanced Tanker Information System) flight data processing and display platforms. SAFR standards encompass flight logistics, flight deck voice and messaging communications, fleet operations and aircraft MRO, and automated emergency location and status reporting.
Latitude Technologies, headquartered in picturesque Victoria, British Columbia Canada, is a vertically integrated manufacturer and provider of robust and reliable satcom voice and flight data management solutions for all aviation sectors. Our SkyNode® product family includes the most versatile and economical-to-operate voice, messaging, and flight data monitoring and reporting devices in the industry.
Latitude was founded in 2001 with the clear mission of offering the most cost-effective and feature-rich intelligent data-delivery solutions for voice and voice and data satellite and cellular communication systems across the world. Over the past twelve years, we have steadily grown our customer base of satisfied SkyNode, IONode, and WebSentinel system users. We now support more than 500 commercial operators in the regional carrier, medical transport, aerial law enforcement, aerial fire fighting, oil and gas production, search and rescue, business aviation, special mission, and military defense sectors – operating in more than thirty territories on all seven continents.