Universal Data Gateway – Flight Following and Data Reporting over the Inmarsat Satellite Network
Reliable Real-time Reporting
The UDG100 is the world’s first autonomous data gathering and reporting system for today’s network connected aircraft. The UDG100 provides instant awareness of security and crew safety for air/ground logistics operations.
The UDG100 exceeds automated flight following mandated by government agencies and interfaces to multiple mapping and data management systems.
Network from Anywhere
The UDG100 interfaces with Inmarsat SwiftBroadband systems for aircraft requiring flight-following, advanced scheduling management and anomaly reporting.
The UDG100 was designed with versatility in mind. Choose a standard aircraft type reporting template from Wide Bodies, VLJs to helicopters. Create a custom flight profile for full enroute reporting gate to gate.
- FAST Event Reporting
- Alerts sent direct to your office or smart phone
- Secure data communications
- Global Coverage
- Small and Lightweight
- Simple to install, runs automatically
- Advanced Flight Profiling
- Custom based actions
- Automated Flight Following (AFF USFS approved)
- Remotely configurable settings
- G-Switch Event Reporting
- Utilizes internal or external GPS
- Interfaces to scheduling/billing/mapping systems