The GeoNode™ 100 is our terrestrial, marine and special purpose tracking and messaging transceiver. Track mobile and fixed assets anywhere. Built with rugged construction for dependable operation. Provisioned with a full application suite, configurable to your specific requirements. Supports event triggers, messaging, and data logging from external switches, buttons, sensors, and user-display terminals.
• Complete tracking and telemetry data management system in an ultra-thin, ready to-install package
• Provisioned with a full application suite, configurable to your specific requirements
• Supports event triggers, messaging, and data logging; from external switches, buttons, sensors, and user-display terminals
• Fast-fix 12 channel GPS (WAAS/EGNOS) receiver, with auxiliary NMEA output
• 2 serial data ports, vehicle ignition input, 7 discrete I/O, 3 analog inputs
• Remotely programmable
• Integrates with Latitude’s WebSentinel and other web-based data and mapping systems
• Power: 10 to 18 VDC, 0.5A max, 90mA nominal, 4 mA sleep
• Operating temperature range: -35?C to +70?C
• Size: 6.5” x 4.0” x 1.1” (165mm x 102mm x 28mm)
• Weight: 0.90 lb. (408g)
For more information on the GeoNode or to place an order, please contact us at 1.888.966.5599, 1.250.475.0203, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GeoNode is not aircraft certified.